Are you brand savvy? Does your business know how to reach over 33 million consumers per day? If you’re utilizing both social media and mobile marketing efforts, than your chances for reaching the widest demographic of customers possible is great. If you think social mediums and mobile marketing are one in the same, then you need more education to help improve your marketing efforts.
Social media can help with mobile marketing efforts. However, these are two very different marketing entities. The use of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. It involves signing up to a social media platform for an account. You interact with others you know, who share the same interests, etc. SMS Messaging and Mobile Apps, however, is different because advertisers can reach you directly on your cell regardless if you subscribe or not.
How these two different entities work together is simple. Trending topics, publicity efforts, celebrity preferences, and product/service ratings notated on social accounts directly impacts how consumers buy, what they buy, and when they buy. A great mobile marketing person or company will utilize its social media accounts, and that of its consumers, to transform their data into mobile marketing efforts. With more users are on the go, utilizing mobile marketing will allow your customers to easily touch base with all of your social media mediums with quick updates for where to search for your content.
Social media also provides great ROI data. For example, a mobile campaign might send an SMS to a customer telling him or her about a sale. This same message might state “follow us on Facebook to receive additional offers.” This marketing effort can help grow a engaging audience, but it also allows a company to get to know their clients more personally on Facebook and develop further mobile marketing and social media campaigns based on these preferences.
Social media allows marketers to immediately alter, track or launch mobile marketing campaigns with real time ROI viability. It is important to understand both these efforts are separate entities, and yet both of them need each other in today’s multi-media culture to formulate a real impact on customer growth and profit margins. Identify which mediums your customer is on and start to focus your efforts on 2 or 3 instead on trying to be on all of them. Recently we have seen the trend move into the direction of Mobile Apps for companies to leverage push notifications that can replace text messaging with detail messages.
‘Relationship Marketing’ is fairly basic and wont take very long to explain. Today, Relationship Marketing is most commonly conducted via the social networking sites that a business or business-owner uses and is more or less an extension of ‘Social Media Marketing’. It involves direct communication between the business owner (or a representative) and their customers / fans. It is perhaps one of the most over-looked forms of marketing, with business-owners neglecting it and being more in favor of marketing methods that involve content-creation.
I’m going to focus mainly on Facebook and Twitter. By logging onto Facebook or Twitter and visiting a companies’ page, you’ll very likely see a lot of virtual interfacing between the business and its customers. For example, on a companies’ Facebook page people often like to ask questions in the comments section that can be answered by the administrator of the page. If they are having technical issues or just have general questions they can usually get a speedy response from someone who can help them in real-time, rather than waiting for a reply to a support ticket or being on hold on the phone for 20 minutes.
On Twitter, you can see a lot of customer-interfacing taking place by way of “re-tweeting”. Business owners who use Twitter can cooperate with each other by re-tweeting each others’ tweets. This is mutually beneficial as the two business owners and their brands are being exposed to each others’ audiences. It is beneficial for a business owner who wishes to market their business this way to find other business owners in a somewhat related niche to their own, but not a direct competitor.
Let’s say, for example, that your niche is car parts. More specifically, you specialize in selling car exhaust systems online. You wouldn’t try to form a mutual agreement with someone else who is in the exhaust system niche, but you could work together with somebody who specializes in car gearboxes. The two are related, as they’re both car parts, but they’re different enough to not be in direct competition with one-another. You can retweet each others’ tweets and both reach a wider audience.
A big part of Relationship Marketing is the use of interactive tools such as polls, quizzes, games and competitions. These are all fantastic ways of encouraging customers to engage with the business on a more personal level. These can all be done online using social media and the best thing about them is that they can be shared by your customers with their online friends and followers, thus increasing your exposure, growing your audience and bringing you more traffic. These are all extremely effective ways of marketing any business and relationship marketing should be among your top priorities when marketing your business.
The resell right product marketplace is a cornucopia of marketing knowledge and tools that can benefit anyone selling products and services online or offline for that matter. Direct sellers, affiliate marketers, eBay entrepreneurs and network marketers can all benefit tremendously from these products. However, my specific intent as the title of this article suggests is to focus on how network marketers can benefit from resell right products. My reason for this is due to the fact that there is a high degree of dysfunctional training prevalent in the network marketing industry which contributes to an appallingly high failure rate in excess of 80%. I know this from personal experience because I started out as a network marketer and wasted a lot of time and money using outdated recruitment methods that were painfully ineffective.
Through the use of resell right products I was able to create fully automated lead generation and sales systems that literally cranked out leads an sales while I slept! It really is a wonderful feeling to turn own my computer in the morning and see that I have notifications of new leads and sales without ever having to deal with a lead broker or call someone on the phone and deliver a sales pitch. Next, I’ll give you a brief overview of the resell right product industry and afterward share specific ways network marketers can use resell right products to accomplish exactly what I’ve just described.
Resell right products have been in circulation on the Internet since the early nineties and have been a powerful and profitable marketing tool for those savvy enough to harness their full business building potential. These products exist in a wide variety of forms such as eBooks, reports, graphics, web site/blog templates, videos, audios, scripts and software. The products most commonly exist electronic media formats but may also be rendered in printed paper format. Authors who are highly skilled at creating such products profit by selling them to others along with the right resell the products and retain all proceeds from the sale. Although I generically apply the term, resell right, to these products, they are often conveyed with other types of redistribution rights specified in a licensing agreement as follows:
1) Giveaway Right – The recipient obtained the product for free and has the right to freely distribute it to others but not sell it.
2) Personal Use Right – The purchaser can use the product but not resell it or give it away for free.
3) Master Resell Right – The purchaser of the product has the right to resell the product along with the right to resell it. This differs from a simple resell right scenario in which the purchaser can resell the product to others who can use product but not resell it.
4) Private Label Right – The purchaser of the product legally has to the right to place his name on the product and claim it as his own creation. The purchaser can sell the product with simple resell right, master resell right or just personal use right.
There are more variants of usage rights but this list should give you a basic understanding of the concept. Of the redistribution rights described above, the fourth is the most valuable because it offers the most flexibility for marketing. By nature these redributable products are quite prolific and if you have ever subscribed to a newsletter based on an offer that included a free bonus such as a report or eBook, there is a strong probability that the product you received originated as a resell right product. Now lets explore in depth, 10 ways you can benefit from these products.
1) Web Presence – Every network marketer needs a powerfully compelling web presence to effectively generate leads and sales. Unfortunately too many networkers erroneously believe that the replicated web site provided by their companies is all that is needed. As beautifully designed as those web sites may be, they possess two major weaknesses. First, they lack uniqueness as every associate web site is identical. Second, the sites are not customizable with the exception of being able to add a photo and a phone number. Therefore it s impossible for an associate to distinguish himself from other associates in the same company in any substantial way by using a replicated site alone.
By using web site or blog templates that are readily available in the resell right market place a network marketer can easily create a unique web presence that will enable him to rise above the crowd by showcasing his unique selling proposition and sharing information that will allow visitors to relate to him on a personal level. Marketing studies have proven that people conduct business with those they know like and trust and a personal web site is critical for establishing trust and rapport. In the resell rights market place there are web site/blog templates and graphics collections for every conceivable marketing niche. By choosing the right template and customizing it, a powerful web presence can be established much faster that it would be possible by starting from scratch.
2) Squeeze Pages – Once a web site is established one or more squeeze pages can be integrated. A squeeze page also known as a lead capture page is a simple page the presents some compelling information designed to get a visitor to leave their contact information so that additional marketing information can be delivered. There are tons of squeeze pages and lead capture tools available in the resell right product market place. I obtained one of my favorite and most effective squeeze pages from a resell right product package over 5 years ago that cost under $30. The page is about the size of a computer screen with text areas for a title, some bullet points, a small blurb, and a video. I customized the page for a few marketing niches and it has been responsible for generating many thousands of dollars in income and I’m still using it today.
3) Incentives – Everyone likes to get free stuff which is the reason you see the word, free, commonly used in advertisements for all types of products and services. If used correctly, incentives or giveaways can be a powerful factor for generating leads and closing sales. One common marketing technique for increasing the effectiveness of squeeze pages is to offer a free bonus bonus report or eBook in exchange for contact information. So where would you get a high quality product for little or no cost that could give away for free? Well if you guessed, the resell right product market place, you guessed correctly! Freely giving away a quality product helps to establish good will, trust and evoke the law of reciprocity. When you give something to someone they often feel obligated to give you something in return. That “something in return” could be giving your offer extra consideration over that of a competitor which results in a sale for you!
4) Autoresponder Content – Marketing studies have revealed that a person typically needs to be exposed to an offer 5 – 7 times before feeling comfortable with making a purchase. The autoresponder is the perfect tool for steadily exposing a potential customer to the information needed to make a purchase decision via a strategically crafted set of email messages. If you are unfamiliar with email marketing, the task of creating an autresponder followup series can seem daunting.
Fortunately, within the resell right marketplace there are prewritten autoresponder message series covering a wide variety of niches that can be transferred into any autoresponder service giving you an effective autoresponder campaign in a fraction of the time it would take you to create one from scratch. Once your initial autoresponder campaign is setup you can easily customize the messages with affiliate links and add more messages if you want. Then you can integrate a squeeze page and subscription bonuses like a free eBook or report to make it more robust.
5) Sales Pages – A sales page is strategically written to close a sale by appealing to a prospect’s sense of logic and emotion to induce a purchase decision. A sales page is roughly equivalent in principle to a sales pitch script that a network marketer might obtain from their company, however it is far more powerful because once it is written and tested, it can literally close sales automatically. If you have ever purchased a product or service after reading a sales page then you have experienced its power. Expert sales page writers can easily charge thousands of dollars to write a single sales page. Fortunately, you don’t need to be an expert to create a sales page that is effective for your purposes. Most resell rights products are packaged with a sales page designed to sell a specific product. By examining a few resell right product sales pages and familiarizing yourself with their structure and style you can choose one related to your marketing niche and customize it to crank out enrollments and sales for your business.
6) Traffic & SEO – There are many resell right eBooks and instructional videos available from which you can learn the fine points of traffic generation and search engine optimization (SEO). In addition, you can find content-rich search engine optimized blog templates that can be quickly and easily installed with a web hosting service and modified to suit your needs. Remember, it is much easier to modify something that exists than it is to create something from scratch. This is how leveraging off of resell right products saves time and effort.
7) Self Funding Proposal – Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get people to pay you up front to take a look at your business opportunity? This can be accomplished by using a resell right product as a template to create your own product that is embedded with advertisements for what ever you wish to promote. This can be done very effectively with an eBook. Create a sales page for the eBook combined with with some other quality products as bonuses and sell it as a package. The proceeds from sales made from selling the product will defray your advertising expenses and quite possibly result in a profit if you have a finely tuned advertisement campaign. This technique works very well with any form of paid advertising such as per-per-click search engines.
Direct Selling – Take a resell right product and sell it directly to generate income. This is after all, is their main purpose. As I mentioned earlier, most resell right products include a sales page. They may also include a squeeze page and autoresponder messages that are ready for use after being set up on a web server. Although a resell right product may be sold as is, it is always best to modify the sales materials to add a bit of uniqueness to distinguish yourself from other marketers who may be selling the same product.
9) Multiple Niche Marketing – With resell right products it is very easy to branch out an explore the profitablility of marketing niches other than that of your primary business. Here is an example based on my own experience.
One day a saw an ad for a dating affiliate program that intrigued me so much I decided to join it although I had no experience with the dating niche. I searched my hard drive for some dating related resell rights products I had downloaded in the past. I chose the best one to test and installed the prewritten squeeze page, sales letter and autoresponder message series onto my web server and linked it to a new domain name. I customized the materials a bit just as I have recommended in this article. To quickly test it I setup some pay-per-click ad campaigns. The results shocked me! I was stunned at how easy it was to generate regular and predicable income in the dating niche. The success I experienced inspired me to setup sites in other niches some of which include, pet rescue, natural healing, and self-defense. I would never have done this if had not been for the availability of resell right products for these niches.
10) Education – The authors of resell rights products are very adept at staying current with the latest trends in Internet marketing so that the products they create will be in high demand. You can learn a lot about all aspects of marketing by studying and applying the in information contained these products.Remember, knowledge is power!
I hope that this article has given you a solid foundation of information upon which you can leverage off of resell right products to grow your own business. In actuality I have given you much more than a list of ways to use resell right products. I have given you a blueprint for automatically generating leads and sales. You don’t need to be a “computer wiz” to use these products. All you need is basic computer skills like reading, typing, copying, cutting, pasting uploading, downloading. That’s all! What I’ve described may seem like a a lot of hard work but it is really not. Of course effort on your part is required but all of the hard work was done by the people who created the products. All you have to do is profit from their effort by using them.
The traditional method of marketing involves direct communication with potential customers. TV commercials, print advertisements, and cold calls are just a few of the most common and oldest ways of reaching out to an audience. But this approach has since developed into one that is less aggressive and more pleasant to the customers. Inbound marketing, which is unlike traditional marketing in so many ways, is the most talked about and possibly the most effective approach to marketing and advertising.
Inviting the Audience
A remarkable development seen in inbound marketing is its subtle characteristic. In traditional marketing, sellers directly speak to their customers, and this straightforward approach oftentimes causes annoyance to the audience. With inbound marketing, however, the target audience is not bothered at all, as this approach allows potential customers to discover the business or the product by themselves. This strategy makes use of more natural methods to attract an audience and convert them into customers.
Inbound marketing employs a particular step-by-step scheme to build a relationship with their future customers. This marketing strategy ensures that the customers are making a conscious decision to purchase a product or subscribe to a certain service. The process begins with grabbing the attention of the audience. Through its various tools, inbound marketing produces content for a specific target audience. Once these people are hooked, they are then converted into customers by offering them content that encourages them to undergo the conversion. The smartest step in this process is the last one, where the converted audience is converted into loyal customers by giving them reasons to continuously enjoy the product that is sold.
In the traditional way of marketing, the directness of the sales pitch makes the whole process simple and easy to execute. But with this Internet-dependent strategy, there are way more complicated tools that can be used and processes that need to be followed.
In order to effectively target an audience, inbound marketers need to completely understand their audience first. They do this by registering or co-registering with other websites that target the same demographic. Websites like online shopping sites have a wealth of customer information which they can share for specific costs. This information can then be used to identify what the target audience wants. Once businesses know about these preferences, they can create content that will effectively attract the audience and eventually turn them into customers.
Another common tool that this approach uses is search engine optimization or SEO. In SEO, websites are modified to contain certain keywords that become the marker of the said site. This is useful in the pursuit of specific targets. When a website of a particular business focuses on certain keywords, they attract a controlled group of people. Through this, marketers can be sure that the visitors of the site have a real interest for the products and services being offered.